What Information Is Collected
If you wish to access our Website, you must register and provide us with personal information. Any time you create a user account, we collect and save the information. This information may include:
- – Your first and last name, user name, password, e-mail address and geographic location;
- – Your photo, your gender, your telephone / cellphone and your social media accounts;
- – Community discussions, forum discussions and chats;
- – User demographics: the URL that you came from, the URL that you’re going next, what browser you’re using and your IP address;
How The Information is Used
The information that we collect may fall into two categories:
- Personal information: we do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties for their marketing purposes. We may use your personal info for all purposes described under paragraph 4 below. We may also use your personal information for administering our business activities such as notify you about changes to our website, new services or special offers. Such information will be disclosed in accordance with applicable laws and regulations.
- Information included in your profile: please note that your profile may be viewed by other users and as such, you should use discretion and consideration before submitting such profile information.
We cooperate with law enforcement authorities, as well as with other third parties, to enforce laws, intellectual property rights and to prevent fraud. In response to a verified request by law enforcement or other government officials relating to a criminal investigation or alleged illegal activity, we can, and you authorize us to, disclose your e-mail address, login and Website use history, with or without a subpoena. Without limiting the above, we will not disclose your personal information to any law enforcement or other governmental officials without a subpoena or court order, except when we believe in good faith that the disclosure of information is necessary to protect our rights, enforce our policies, respond to claims that a rental listing violates National Association of Estate Liquidators’ policies or rights or others, or protect anyone’s rights, property or safety.
How We Protect Your Information
The privacy and protection of your information is important to us. We do not make any personal information available to third parties for their marketing purposes. If however, we share your personal information with third parties as indicated above under paragraph 4, we will notify you. Please note that no transmission over the internet can be fully guaranteed in its confidentiality and non-disclosure, and as such, you transmit at your own risk. We do not tolerate Spam. To report National Association of Estate Liquidators-related spam or spoof e-mails to National Association of Estate Liquidators please contact us. You may not use our communication tools to send spam or otherwise send content that would violate our TOS. We may check for spam, viruses, phishing attacks and other malicious activity or illegal or prohibited content of the Website, but we will not permanently store messages sent through these tools. Your password should be held in strict confidence. If you lose control of your password, you may lose substantial control over your information and cook profile. If your password has been compromised for any reason, you should immediately contact us. Please contact us if you are unable to change your password.
National Association of Estate Liquidators does its utmost to secure communications and data storage in order to protect confidentiality of your personal information against loss and interception by third parties. However, it is important to know that there is no zero-risk against loss or interception by others of your personal data.