If you are an experienced veteran in the estate sale and liquidation industry, further distinguish yourself from the competition with the designation of Associate Member of the National Association of Estate Liquidators.
Benefits of Membership
If you have been active in the industry for at least five years, and have completed at least fifty estate sales during that time, you have an additional level of experience and expertise with which to serve your Clients, customers, and community. Upon acceptance as an Associate Member of NAOEL, you will be issued a Certificate of Associate Membership describing your qualifications, and you will be licensed to use the Associate Member NAOEL logo in your business marketing and materials. You will also receive our exclusive Members-only newsletter full of the most recent insider industry information.
You will be asked to provide the following to qualify as an Associate Member:
- Documentation verifying you have completed at least fifty estate sales in the past five years.
- Letters of recommendation from six Clients you have completed sales for.
- Proof of licensures required by your city, county, and/or state.
- Completed Associate Membership Application.
- Acceptance of NAOEL’s Code of Ethics.
- Payment of $120 membership fee.
Please download the Membership Package below, and follow the instructions contained in the Package for submitting your application.
Upon receipt of your Application Package and membership fee, and your acceptance as a Member of NAOEL, you will be issued a Certificate of Membership, and receive and be licensed to use NAOEL’s Member logo.